For the beach or the pool, quality, style and versatility are the names of the game with our Warma Wetsuits. Whether you are looking to provide warmth for your little ones in a chilly pool or summer seas, our Warma Wetsuits provide the answer.
- 2.5 mm flexible neoprene specifically chosen to provide the necessary warmth in and out of the water, whilst still allowing great freedom of movement for swimming
- Short John style to provide warmth around the torso and thighs, whilst retaining freedom of arm movement to allow for swimming development
- Features adjustable shoulder straps to allow for growth and ensure a snug fit each time
- High stitch rate flatlock stitching on all panels to provide high tensile strength ridgeless seams, thus eliminating interior ridged seams which can lead to rubbing and irritation
- Soft Lycra binding used throughout for edging of panels around legs, arms and neck, minimising rubbing or irritation that can be caused by more abrasive edging materials such as nylon
- Provides 100% UV protection on all covered areas, making it perfect to use in hot summer weather
- Made in a range of bright colours to provide maximum visibility for parents and carers when used in busy places
Looking for a solution that provides both warmth and buoyancy? Our Warma Wetsuits team up perfectly with The Original Konfidence Jacket. We offer matching designs across both ranges so that you can colour-coordinate your little swimmers!
Write Your Own Review
Konfidence Warma wetsuits should be washed in cold clean water and hung to dry in the shade. Do not tumble dry and do not iron. If the wetsuit is used in the swimming pool or sea, chlorine and seawater can have a bleaching effect on the colours and damage Lycra threads, so to avoid degradation please rinse out in clean water as soon as possible. Please do not leave in a warm or hot car without rinsing first, as this can increase the chance of chlorine damage.
The major components we use are Velcro, nylon, polyester and 2 mm neoprene.
We use flatlock seams (the same as those used on good quality wetsuits) on the shell to eliminate uncomfortable and unsightly ridged seams.
Our Warma wetsuits have been independently tested to ensure that the materials are free of toxins and any banned substances. In addition, we have tested the outer material for its UV protection qualities.
If you have any questions or need any more advice about using this product, please feel free to ring us on 01566 777887 or click here to email us with your query – we're always very happy to help!